Short Term Care For Seniors | Respite Care | Senior Care Services
Temporary institutional placement and care of a dependent elderly, ill, or handicapped person, that provides relief for their usual caregivers.
Respite care refers to a short-term stay at a senior living community. These include Board and Cares, Assisted Living and/or Memory Care Communities.
How Senior Respite Care Services Benefit Caregivers:
- Allows caregivers to rest and rejuvenate so they can return to their caregiving duties refreshed and ready to give their best.
- Stress Reduction: Many negative interactions between those receiving care and those giving care happen because of stress. Caregiving is a difficult, tiring and often thankless job. It is vital to take time away in order to avoid burn out.
- Allows you to stay connected to others: Many caregivers feel isolated. People stop coming to visit. Caregivers tend to get depressed and lose interest in things that previously brought them joy! Respite Care improves the caregiver’s ability to cope with the daily responsibilities of caregiving.
- Great way to prepare for possible placement: There is no better way to assess a senior care facilities ability to provide good care. It also prepares you emotionally and physically
- Just like home schooling, those receiving care benefit greatly from socialization with others. Many families report marked improvement
Respite Care Services include:
- Hospice Care
- Personal Care
- Medical and Dental Care
- Medication Management
- Housekeeping and Laundry
We provide nutritious meals, activities, rest periods and assistance as needed with bathing, dressing, eating, and toileting, including incontinence. Medications are dispensed in accordance with doctor’s orders.
For more information and rates, please call (909) 636-7848. We can help.Contact